TRADITIONAL WOODEN HOUSE FOR RENT IN FINNISH LAPLAND
Do you need accommodation for your trip to Lapland while you are chasing Northern Lights or enjoying the Midnight Sun? Rent our traditional wooden house (for up to 11 people) near Rovaniemi Center, Finland. Special rates for FTB!
- Whole house: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 2 fully equipped kitchens. Max capacity 11 people.
- Lower floor apartment (60m2): 2 bedrooms, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen. Max 7 people.
- Upper floor apartment (40m2): 1 bedroom, bathroom, fully equipped kitchen. Max 4 people.
- Included amenities: Free parking, wi-fi, tea & coffee, towels & linens, iron, and hairdryer.
- Extra amenities: sauna and pick up upon arrival
“We had a wonderful stay at Karol’s place! They gave us great advice on what to do in Rovaniemi. The house is located about 1.5km from the city centre, but the walk is beautiful. The house is surrounded by trees, and the neighborhood is peaceful. Would definitely recommend this place!”Petra
“If you like to walk, if you like the quiet and the kindness, this room it’s perfect. Well connected (really 20 minutes to the station and other services) and in a really beautiful neighborhood, it’s the perfect place to stay. Karol is available to suggest you places and planning excursions. If I will back in Lapland surely I’ll stay again in his accommodation. A plus: the sauna. You have to try it, for sure.”Tiziano
Why You Should Choose Us
- Lapland is on your bucket list
- Cozy wooden house within walking distance from the center of Rovaniemi
- Family friendly (crib, pram, sleds, and more!)
- You can see the Northern Lights from the garden!